Spanish Dagger Palm StretchFit Hat by Pukka Headware
- Brown stretch performance w/Khaki Embroidery
- Custom Made for Laguna Costa by Pukka Headware
- Traditional 6-panel structured Low Crown & curved bill
- A-Flex Sweatband
- Embroidered Spanish Dagger Palm on front
- Embroidered Spanish Dagger Palm on back
- Available in S/M stretch-fit or L/XL stretch-fit
What in the heck is "Spanish Dagger" ?
Spanish Dagger Palm is a type of "Yucca". We love seeing the "Spanish Dagger Palms" peppered along the King Ranch shoreline when we turn North out of Port Mansfield to chase the the speckled trout and redfish.
Our Spanish dagger in South Texas is but one of about twenty species of yuccas in Texas. Most botanists place yuccas in the lily family, while others lump them with agaves in the agave family. South Texas's Spanish daggers possess thick, dark green or bluish green leaves that branch out in all directions from the stalk.
Read more on our company logo which emulates characteristics of both the Spanish Dagger Palm and the Sotol "Dessert Spoon".