Original Laguna Costa logo T - Comfort Colors SS Frocket
- Hands down THE most soft & comfortable shirt you have ever worn
- Comfort Colors Pre-shrunk 100% cotton 6.1 ounce heavyweight pocket t-shirt
- Ribbed collar with set-in sleeves and shoulder to shoulder taping.
- Double-needle stitching on neck, sleeve and bottom hem.
- Left chest pocket with Laguna Costa Logo in Chartreuse, Grey and white
- Chartreuse, Grey and white large logo on back
- COLORS: China Blue or WHITE
- Sizes Adult S through 3XL
- Always FREE SHIPPING
What's up with that LOGO?
Read more on our company logo which emulates characteristics of both the Spanish Dagger Palm and the Sotol "Dessert Spoon".
Spanish Dagger Palm is a type of "Yucca". We love seeing the "Spanish Dagger Palms" peppered along the King Ranch shoreline when we turn North out of Port Mansfield to chase the the speckled trout and redfish.
Our Spanish dagger in South Texas is but one of about twenty species of yuccas in Texas. Most botanists place yuccas in the lily family, while others lump them with agaves in the agave family. South Texas's Spanish daggers possess thick, dark green or bluish green leaves that branch out in all directions from the stalk.
Dasylirion wheeleri (desert spoon, spoon flower, or common sotol) is a flowering plant native to arid environments of northern Mexico, in Chihuahua and Sonora and in the southwestern United States, in the Sonoran Desert in Arizona, and also in New Mexico and Texas.
We love seeing the "Sotol" peppered throughout the Texas hill country when we are hunting turkey, coyotes and of course the elusive Whitetail deer. Sometimes referred to as "Tequila's Northern Cousin" it is also distilled in the region of Chihuahua, Mexico.